Introduction to Data Analysis For Digital Marketing
About this course
In 2019 Hong Kong, DATA is the fundamental particle of Digital Marketing, or even the fundamental of knowledge, if I am not exaggerating.
In traditional economy, wealth is generated by tangible assets, for example, Land. In the era of 5G, new types of knowledge based economy highly depends on the information flow. Who makes a timely and precise decision can dominate the world, while INFORMATION is the essence of making decision, given that INFORMATION is refined from DATA.
In this sense, how to retrieve, process, analysis, interpret and present the DATA from different Digital Assets are all critical for survival in Digital Marketing Industry.
If you cannot imagine explaining to your friend what is DATA in more than 1 hour , this course will enlighten you and will bring you a solid conceptual foundation which equipped you to up to jump into the hands-on operation in the Digital Marketing World.
Content covered in the course
- Definition of Data
- Data Validation
- Format of Data
- What is Data and Information
- Properties of Retrieving Data
- Source of Data
- Objective of Analysis
- Tools of Analysis
- Types of Relationship
- Objective of Analysis
- Function of Correlation
- What is Correlation
- Function of Linear Regression
- What is Linear Regression
- What is Data Pattern
- Functions of Data Pattern
- Hypothesis Testing Steps Overview
- Functions of Hypothesis Testing
- What is Hypothesis Testing
- What is Normal Distribution
- Steps of Creating Report – Insight and Optimisation
- Steps of Creating Report – Consolidation
- Assignment (If Any)
- Summary and Insight
Prerequisite of taking this course
- NO Prerequisite Course is required
- NO Programming background is needed
- NO I.T background is needed
- Experience in using any kinds of Social Media Account is a bonus
Who are suitable for taking this course
- Layman- Who are going to jump into this industry.
- Industrial Serious Player- Who want to take any intermediate course.
- Marketer- Who want to process and interpret Data in Social Media.
- IT Person-Who want to communicate with Marketer properly.
- Management Level- Who want to formulate Executable Digital Marketing Plan.
What you will get or learn after this course
- Familiar with the nature of Data and Information
- Understand of the process (in conceptual level) between “How to Collect Data” and “How to report the insight based on the Data”
You WILL NOT
- Master the Mathematical Operation of the Statistics Tools or Models.
- Master the Software (e.g. MS EXCEL) applied in the Statistical Models.
How will you learn in the course
Leave a COMMENT if you cannot find the answer here
Pre Class - Is there any Min No. of Student thresholds for opening a class
There is no Min. No. of student thresholds for opening a class. Event if there is only 1 student the class will still be carried on.
During Class - What should I bring to attend the class
- Paperback Notebook and Pen
- Laptop is a bonus (not a must)
- Smart Phone with Enough Data Pl
During Class - What facilities will be provided in the Classroom
- Power Supply (Please bring your own charger)
- WIFI Hotspot